- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kaziranga is home of one Horn Rhino, a protected area situated in north-eastern state of Assam. The River Brahamputra floodplain provides a natural habitat for Tiger , Elephant , Crocodile and many migratory Birds.
No details found.
Guwahati-KazirangaUpon your arrival , our tour representative will meet and greet you. Today you will rive to Kaziranga ( 210 Km/ 5 Hrs). After reaching there, check into our jungle resort and take rest. Night stay at Kaziranga.
Jungle Safari -KazirangaEarly morning proceed for the exclusive jeep safari or elephant safari at any of the range (Eastern/Central). Explore the wildlife of Kaziranga specially the pride of Assam, One horned Rhinoceros, Wild Buffalo, Hog Deer, Swamp deer, red headed bill and various flora and faunas.Return back to hotel by lunch. overnight at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga- GuwahatiAfter Breakfast proceed to Guwahati On arrival visit Kamakhya Temple and enjoy the boat ride in Brahmaputra river for visiting Umananda Temple situated in a small river island in Brahmaputra. Check in at hotel and relax. Rest of the time is free at leisure. Overnight at Guwahati.
Guwahati - DepartureThis morning after breakfast its time to go home with sweet memories of Kaziranga. You will be transferred to Guwahati airport/railway station to connect further journey.
- 3 nights / 4 days Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC Vehicle.
- Breakfast and Dinner
- All Entry fees during sightseeing.
- Jeep Safari or Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park
- Air Fare
- Personal Expenses like Telephone Bill Laundry, Spa Etc.
- Sightseeing and Activities mentioned other than above.
- Government Service Tax 9 %
- Note :
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- In October and May when Kaziranga National Park is closed we do a short Jeep Safari in the outer area of the Kaziranga National Park. Elephant safari is not possible but one can opt for elephant joy ride on the outskirts of the park.
No Details Found